debugging log engine build request

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 16:04:17 EDT 2008

I sent a whole series of crash logs through RQCC back in August, and was
told they were inconclusive.  I assumed these crash logs were actually
_Windows_ crash logs not Rev crash logs.  I seem to remember some discussion
between you and Eric Chatonet where he was reluctant to send them because
they were encrypted.  I think you talked to the Rev developers who told you
they were Visual Studio crash logs. My understanding is that these logs do
not even exist in the Linux build at all.

If I'm not mistaken then I'm asking for something completely different.  I'm
asking for something that would be equivalent to a 'replay log', so that the
Rev developers could see exactly what was going on inside the engine as the
engine changes state before a crash.

Bernard