Shell on Win XP Spanish and Vista Spanish

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Mon Sep 29 14:25:44 EDT 2008

Anyone getting unexpected results of shell commands from XP Spanish
and Vista Spanish?
I am running ipconfig /all on both of those versions of Win and am
getting different results from within Rev when compared to running via
the command prompt.  When run through Rev I am getting a few
characters that have been changed to something outside of the normal
ascii range.  I am assuming they are encoding issues.  I want to
verify this before bug reporting it.

Is there a way to base64 encode the results from the shell result?
Maybe I need to do this to get consistent results.

Mark Talluto
http://www.canelasoftware.com