get the icon found in address bar in browser

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon Sep 29 11:45:04 EDT 2008

Some clever revDude could hack out a conversion -- .ico's are only
16x16  (uncompressed?)

1. screenscrape the html of the page for the first .ico file
2. get the file as binary....
3. figure out where the headers, jump tables are, the standards for
ico are out there I'm sure
4. convert to imagedata

so few pixels that it could be done easily in rev...

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o