get the icon found in address bar in browser

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Mon Sep 29 11:33:29 EDT 2008

Mark,

Thanks, I should have just asked that. I knew it was an .ico file but
wasn't thinking about natively reading the file.

I wonder if there is a way to access gif/bmp representations of a
website in another way. I know that revBrowser will do a snapshot
thumbnail and was hoping for another way to represent the page in a
text field 'just like the favicons'.

Any ideas welcome, this is not a critical issue but a desire to do
this cleanly.

Tom McGrath