debugging log engine build request

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 06:26:22 EDT 2008

Hi Mark,

I don't know.  Before I built my own utility, I mentioned the need for
something like this several times (on the improve list and in comments on
RQCC).  No-one referred me to yours.  Can it log changes to properties (such
as setting the name of a stack), and calls to in-built functions? If it
can't do that, then I think there is still a need for what I've suggested.
 Mind you, I use your errorLib all the time, so if someone can do it outside
the engine, I'm sure you can.

I've just found it your stack.  I didn't know there was anything called
revVerboseDebug. It isn't listed in the dictionary of either 2.9 or 3.0.

So it certainly looks like your logging stack will do more, so I probably
wasted another day.

Bernard