Windows System Requirements

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Sep 29 03:33:27 EDT 2008

Hi Joe,

A standalone may be able to start up on Win 3.11 but will be rather
useless. A lot of features won't work. You should probably assume that
it won't work, unless you deliberately created your standalone for
3.11, not using any incompatible feature.

I believe that Win 95 is no longer supported by RunRev Ltd. Some time
ago, I used Rev 2.6.1 on Win 95, which caused me some problems
regarding window resizing and crashes.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille