the visible of a stack

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Sep 26 05:51:59 EDT 2008

Hi Dick,
I assume you benchmarked your function to see if it's faster. I'm not a big
fan of huge nested if then loops, as I find them more difficult to debug--
and I generally think they are slower. I suppose yours is offset by the
single exit point. But, my gut would tell me my function would run plenty
fast for most applications. I agree, there's no need to calculate the
corners for each display. Thanks for taking a look :-)