hta for using ocx in runrev

runrev at animabit.de runrev at animabit.de
Fri Sep 26 04:03:18 EDT 2008

Hello

Ken - Yes I use an old ocx - using ocx is as totally an old technique for old guys ;-)

I can recommend HTA for solving many of these problems

But I have learned by this check that I can use any component in windows in runrev by
a) do xyz as vbscript  with CreateObject (if the component is a COM Server)
b) shell("xyz.hta") with a html-like application using any ocx + Comserver with createObject
c) If anyone could offer me a solution for using .NET assemblies in runrev ... perhaps in 4.0 ;-)

Regards
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Franz Böhmisch

boehmisch at animabit.de