Rev 3.0 script window error

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Sep 25 16:25:50 EDT 2008

Hi Bill,

Yes, several people have reported this problem. Please, find the
relevant bug in the QCC and add your comments. Even something like
"I'm using the latest version of Rev Studio with multiple script
windows", or whatever your actual situation is, will help.

What kind of project are you working on? Has your stack ever been
converted from a HyperCard stack? Any other info?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com