the visible of a stack

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Sep 25 15:46:34 EDT 2008

Devin,

Yes, you are correct. Here's the latest:

function isStackCurrentlyVisibleOnAnyMonitor pStack
 --> pStack IS THE SHORT NAME OF STACK
 if pStack is among the lines of windows() then
   if not the vis of stack pStack then return false
   if the blendlevel of stack pStack = 100 then return false
   repeat for each line L in the screenrects
      if the topLeft of stack pStack is within L then return true
      if the topRight of stack pStack is within L then return true
      if the bottomLeft of stack pStack is within L then return true
      if the bottomRight of stack pStack is within L then return true
   end repeat
   return false
 else
   return false