another weird table field behavior

Jim McNeely jmcneely at nwrads.com
Thu Sep 25 15:15:28 EDT 2008

First, I figured out something for my initial question on this; I put
this into the script for the edit field:

on arrowKey theKey
    if theKey is "up" and the hilitedLine of field resultList ­ 1 then
       set the hilitedLine of field resultList to the hilitedLine of
field resultList - 1
    else if theKey is "down" and the number of lines in field
resultList ­ the hilitedLine of field resultList then
       set the hilitedLine of field resultList to the hilitedLine of
field resultList + 1
    end if
end arrowKey

It seems to work; if anyone has better ideas then super.

Now, I have a returnKey script for the same field, and it won't
respond. It looks like this:

on mouseup
    select_patient
end mouseup

on returnKey
    select_patient
end returnKey

It works for mouseup, but not for returnKey.

Any ideas?

TIA,

Jim McNeely