the visible of a stack

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Thu Sep 25 11:57:57 EDT 2008

On Sep 25, 2008, at 12:01 AM, Chipp Walters wrote:

> Dick,
> Nice find. For some reason I didn't get your email, but I do see it in
> Andre's response... HMMM.
>
> function isStackCurrentlyVisibleOnAnyMonitor pStack
> --> pStack IS THE SHORT NAME OF STACK
> set wholematches to true
> if pStack is among the lines of windows() then
<snip>

Isn't the 'set wholematches to true' statement redundant in this case?
I thought that the 'among the x of' operator implied that the thing
being looked for is an exact match of the chunk type in the container
being searched. If my understanding is wrong I'd like to know.

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University