the visible of a stack

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Sep 25 02:01:44 EDT 2008

Dick,
Nice find. For some reason I didn't get your email, but I do see it in
Andre's response... HMMM.

function isStackCurrentlyVisibleOnAnyMonitor pStack
 --> pStack IS THE SHORT NAME OF STACK
 set wholematches to true
 if pStack is among the lines of windows() then
    if the blendlevel of stack pStack = 100 then return false
    repeat for each line L in the screenrects
       if the topLeft of stack pStack is within L then return true
       if the topRight of stack pStack is within L then return true
       if the bottomLeft of stack pStack is within L then return true
       if the bottomRight of stack pStack is within L then return true
    end repeat
    return false
 else
    return false