Control X in Windows XP

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Wed Sep 24 20:15:26 EDT 2008

Hi Scott,

On XP the Menus are at the top of the Window. As soon as I started
using the Revolution Player.exe everything started working, including
the Ctrl+? keys, except my music is still not working in XP. Works
fine with OSX. I've got to figure out exactly how to integrate the
separate stacks - like the one I use for About - and the Music sound
clips into the XP way of doing things. Right now, everything has to be
"drug" and dropped onto the Player to work. Not a good solution. Also,
I'm trying to use the AT&T Natural Voices with XP; may even use them
for the OSX version as well, since they are pretty good. Almost
everything in the stack can be read in one way or another, mostly to
help kids read along with what is written; although I may need to find
a way to slow things down a bit for the real young ones. I'll probably
get rid of the separate stack for the About and just use an Image.

Except for these "glitches", I'm fairly happy with things.

Thanks for enquiring,

Joe Wilkins