the visible of a stack

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Sep 24 16:56:15 EDT 2008

Mikey wrote:
> This was an attempt to not address the objects directly since I was
> trying to evaluate a way to make some code more elegant (IMHO) by
> going to the stack directly and navigating through it.  Obviously this
> isn't working the way I had hoped.

Let's take a look at that if you can spare a moment to describe what
you're up to.  My hunch is that anything you can do by navigating to
invisible stacks can also be done without having to navigate to them,
possibly just as elegantly.  Maybe more so, depending on what's needed.

Whatcha workin' on there?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal