the visible of a stack

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 16:45:49 EDT 2008

Check out "Visibility of substacks" at revOnline under "Richmond".

it does, indded, seem very odd that even when a substack is CLOSED one can set its VIS to TRUE or FALSE:

i.e. exactly what (I think) Mikey describes; a closed substack (which the human in front of the monitor cannot see) registering as VISIBLE.

Unfortunately, while the VIS property exists in Runtime Revolution a
CLOSED property does not, as far as I am aware.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson.

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.