the visible of a stack

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Sep 24 16:29:09 EDT 2008

Mikey,

I got late to this thread so forgive me if I say something terribly
obvious, but you can check the visible of a stack and the result from
intersect() between it's rect and the screen rect to find if it is
visible and in-screen, then unless the blendlevel or the windowshape
is something really odd, you should have a visible stack.

or you can play pavlov and start blinking the stack while asking the
user: "hey user, do you see something blinking?" :-D

Andre