the visible of a stack

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Wed Sep 24 15:36:52 EDT 2008

Bonsoir Mickey,

As far as I can tell, there is a way to make any object invisible
when it's visible property is true:
Letting apart that it can be off-screen (in this case, it is obvious)
you just need to set its rect appropriately.
For instance:
set the rect of <object> to 200,200,100,100

So you might want to test the rect and location of your stack using
application browser.

Le 24 sept. 08 à 21:05, Mikey a écrit :

> I have a stack that isn't visible - at least not in a visual sense.
>
> However if I put the visible of the stack, I get true.
>
> If I toplevel the stack and set the visible to false, nothing seems
> to happen.
>
> So, aside from my obvious dementia, does this behavior make any sense?
>
> Is there some way to tell reliably whether a stack is visually
> visible or not?

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.