Stack Overflow : a new site for programming Q&A.

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 07:44:28 EDT 2008

Well I think you've proved one thing. The 'tagging' system is going to be
nightmare. There are 131 PAGES of tags! - that's 6500+! So even if the
soon follow.

And if to prove the point, a recent question:
How can I redirect the output of the executed batch file to a text control,
like the CEdit in Visual
C++?<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/126452/how-can-i-redirect-the-output-of-the-executed-batch-file-to-a-text-control-like>is
tagged c++, batch and vc++. But there is a tag visualc++ but it isn't used
so anyone searching via the visualc++ tag would miss this question.

IMO this site will do really well for some languages, but others will be
smothered in the stampede.