OK, Really strange Mystery

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Tue Sep 23 16:49:35 EDT 2008

I don't quite understand what you've suggested I try. As I noted in my
last post, the Player is definitely managing to find a 2.9 Version. I
tried replacing the 2.9 version with my new one, but for some reason
that didn't change anything. This is some real behind the scenes
activity over which it appears I have no control. Pretty frustrating.

Thanks for YOUR patience,

Joe Wilkins