do script from applescript

BNig niggemann at uni-wh.de
Tue Sep 23 14:15:33 EDT 2008

Hi Tom,

I only get it to work if I set the calling applescript to

tell application "Revolution"
	activate
	do script "send \"testIt \" to stack \"NameOfYourStack\""
	set x to the result
end tell

the last x optional to see the result

in the stackscript of my stack "NameOfYourStack"

----
on testIt
   answer "got it"
   beep 2
   return "OK"
end testIt
----

I saw others had success with your version, I never got it to work

hth

Bernd