AW: GLX2 on Rev 3.0

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Tue Sep 23 12:36:26 EDT 2008

Tiemo,

I've posted the answer to you problem on the GLX2 support site just
now. Simple problem; simple solution. You are using an older version
of GLX2 this is (understandably) not compatible with Rev 3.0.

There is a dandy installer on the GLX2 support site (www.glx2.com) for
installing on either Windows or Mac. You need to use it to install.
That's it.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Daniels & Mara, Inc.