Stopping A Stack From Starting Up in the IDE

Mark Stuart mstuart at adaptcrm.com
Tue Sep 23 12:33:15 EDT 2008

Hi Len,

FWIW, I remember playing around with MS Access a few years ago, that
while holding down the left shift key and opening the application mdb
file, the startup scripts did not execute.

Therefore accomplishing what you want to do here.

Recently I tried the same in Rev, but obviously did not do the same.

Therefore, it would be nice to be able to do the same in RunRev, to not
execute the preOpenStack and/or the openStack handlers of the stack you
are opening, while holding down some key combination - in development
mode.

I'll add it as a wish list item if any one is interested.

What say ya'll?

Mark Stuart