Stack Overflow : a new site for programming Q&A.

David Bovill david at vaudevillecourt.tv
Tue Sep 23 10:41:00 EDT 2008

Originally they called in Transcript - but I guess somewhere along the line
they had an in-house marketing talk and decided to get the name out more.
It's all a bit confusing. I use Revcode as short hand, and to distinguish it
from the Revolution IDE. It's also easier to search for on the web -
something I think RunRev discovered at their cost when naming their product
with a common English word.