Distinguishing simple and double clicks

David Bovill david at vaudevillecourt.tv
Tue Sep 23 09:49:10 EDT 2008

That's what I do. Logically there is no way out of delaying the mouseUp
until after the the mouseDoubleUp. I think you can improve it for machines
of different speeds and look at things like the doubleclickinterval - but I
never really got it working / sound it to be needed except on very old
machines?