Stopping A Stack From Starting Up in the IDE

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Tue Sep 23 05:39:14 EDT 2008

Bonjour Chipp,

Le 23 sept. 08 à 10:23, Chipp Walters a écrit :

> Hi Eric,
>
> I've had mixed results with pushing that button in past Rev versions,
> as sometimes parts of the IDE quit working even after messages are
> turned back on.

I had a look at the code in revMenubar:
This action suppresses a lot of things: front scripts, back scripts,
pending messages and stacks in use...
And define again 103 system messages...
WOW:
I understand that in complex projects, restoring all these (that are
stored in a script local array) might lead to unexpected results :-(

As soon as message are locked using this button, contextual menus in
the IDE no longer work and a lot of other features too...
So, even it may appear handy in some cases, I finally agree that your
solution is probably safer ;-)

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.