Port Number for MYSQL - using MAMP

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Sep 22 03:48:37 EDT 2008

Hi Stephen,

The server control panel didn't work on my Mac Intel with Leopard
either. I re-installed the 64-bit version of MySQL and the latest
version of the control panel and everything worked fine again.

Without error message, there is little I can say about the inability
to connect. What error do you get returned?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com