RESTRAINING THE PENCIL IN REV

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sun Sep 21 18:10:16 EDT 2008

Jacque, (my guardian angel!)

Thanks for the support. Actually, I'm doing exactly what you've
suggested, but it's not opening "myRealStack" (smile). The only
difference is that I didn't include the statement "close this stack",
since I thought that probably wouldn't work; and I never got back to
trying that.
Also, I have been trying to make sure it worked in the IDE w/o doing a
build. Shouldn't it?

Joe Wilkins