Restraining the pencil in Rev

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sun Sep 21 13:05:33 EDT 2008

Robert,

Thank you for your input. If, as I probably will, I continue to hit a
stonewall with my current approach - since the standalone already
works quite well - I will either try the splash screen approach, or
utilize the Stackrunner and just keep everything as stacks. The latter
not being a truly satisfactory solution.

Joe Wilkins