repeat structure

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sun Sep 21 11:12:31 EDT 2008

Actually, I'm using several calls that utilize rightBottom as the
second parameter; along with topLeft as the first one, though there
seems to be some confusion as to the arguments one provides in order
to get everything to do what you expect. Either I'm confused - a
distinct possibility - or there are some inconsistencies in Rev -
another possibility. Now that I've got everything to work as I want, I
just hope Rev doesn't change anything, so I would hope that we all
learn to live with it as is.

IMHO,

Joe Wilkins

On Sep 21, 2008, at 7:35 AM, Colin Holgate wrote:

> If topleft works you would expect to need bottomright, not
> rightbottom.

See   <http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html>
Joe Lewis Wilkins
pepetoo at cox.net