Restraining the pencil in Rev

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Sep 21 04:58:44 EDT 2008

Hi Joe,

You can save and open stacks with the same standalone. There is no
need for a player. As Richard states, you can use these stacks as
documents, in case you need to save custom properties and objects for
instance. You can even give these stacks their own extension or file
type and, with a little bit of tweaking (more on Windows than on Mac)
have them open automatically with your standalone when the users
double-clicks on them.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille