returning result from a function when the number of items in the result varies

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 22:20:04 EDT 2008

for some reason in my function if I say

return myArray then I get an array with zero lines even when that is not
true.

If I say return myArray[1]  (where 1 is one of the keys which has data in
the array) then it does return that correctly but just with that one line of
course.

This is why I hate arrays. It is not working like I expected.

--
http://www.bluewatermaritime.com