rev cgi - put url & read from

Jim Sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Sat Sep 20 05:43:36 EDT 2008

On Sep 20, 2008, at 11:17 AM, Dave Cragg wrote:

>> I have a rev stack used as cgi and where put url worked on my Leopard
>> webserver it doesn't on jaguarpc. So, I changed to open file - read
>> from - close file.
>
> I'm surprised by this. (Not doubting you. :-)) But I've never come
> across a case of open-read-close working where get/put url didn't.
> What kind of error do you see in the result? Are the file paths
> identical in both cases?

More than likely (certainly) you are correct. I'll go back in a bit
and  retry it with the paths that now work
with open-read-close. Been quite a trip going from something that
worked well on my powerbook
to transferring it onto jaguarpc    :-/

I'm now trying to figure out what happened to my nice clean css
layout  :-)  Dang
fields are way off to the right almost over to Cloe's desk   ;-)

Fun, but a bit confusing.

sims