rev cgi - put url & read from

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Sep 20 05:34:31 EDT 2008

Hi Dave,

Thanks for interfering. I've read the docs once more and now I see
that you're right. The form put URL "file:..." doesn't need libUrl.

Sims, this means that the put command might be slightly faster than
open/read/close. I don't think it matters much though. I'd worry more
about the blocking nature of the put command.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com