RESTRAINING THE PENCIL IN REV

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri Sep 19 21:11:28 EDT 2008

Thanks Mark, but the line tool is an object so won't work to define
paintable areas the way the pencil and brush do. I'm trying to import
or paste painted lines from Appleworks or some other app that does
constrain pencil drawing onto a Rev card. I did it with drawings from
McDraft that were originally resedit resources, but haven't had much
success with this - yet! (smile)

Joe Wilkins