OS X Rev CGI engine failure

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Sep 19 13:54:44 EDT 2008

Hum.... strange.

Jacque, care to try a simple hello world with that engine? There are
commands that are not available to the command line engine, I think I
remember from your original email you were trying some get url command
inside the cgi, well, there's no libURL in cgis...

Let us try the hello world, see if it's a problem with some specific
command implementation trying to poke the window server of if your
engine is schizo.

Andre