applescript "do script"

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Fri Sep 19 09:54:22 EDT 2008

Hello friends,

I seem to be missing something here. I just want to send via
applescript a do script to my standalone. I have tried this with the
standalone and with the stack running in RR.

In my card script:

on iRedMusic
     send "MouseUp" to btn "music" in 5
end iRedMusic

The btn does receive the mouseup from the message box within RR.

In applescript I call for the standalone:

tell application "iRedApp"
	activate
	do script "iRedMusic"
end tell

In applescript for the stack running in RR I call:

tell application "Revolution"
	activate
	do script "iRedMusic"
end tell

In each instance either Revolution or the Standalone App come to the
front but the script is not run.
Am I missing the obvious here?
Is do script working? I tried this in 2.9 and 3.0

Thanks Tom McGrath