Group Conundrum Take 2 (Ignore first post)

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 01:16:48 EDT 2008

Chipp,

I began using the start editing mode in my test stack and still got a quirk.
I think the fix is to do a ..
repeat until the layer is what I want it to be.  I nokw this is ambiguous at
this point, but more later.

If I move a group that has 3 children, this is a block of 4 layers, thus
extracting these, collapsing the other layers, then reinserting those 4 may
not be the desired result [eg. the layer number ends up placing the group
above another group]

I tink I know how I will approach it this weekend.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas