How do I export an image with 'enforced' .jpg extension?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Sep 17 08:11:09 EDT 2008

Hoi William,

Windows will need a .jpg or .jpeg extension. Sometimes, I check this
and show an error message if the user deleted the extension, but
sometimes I leave it to the user whether or not to add the extension,
depending on the kind of application I am making.

Heb je inmiddels het nieuwe Nederlandse forum al gezien? ;-)

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com