stack script executes when opening substack

Jim McNeely jmcneely at nwrads.com
Tue Sep 16 14:18:11 EDT 2008

Thanks to Mark and Phil;

I get what you are saying here, there is a preopen stack event in the
main stack, which it is going to hierarchically go back to, and
execute, because we happen to be opening a stack, and there is no
specific preopen stack for THIS stack. I put in a blank preopen stack
for this and it trapped it and did what I was wanting.

I appreciate the help!

Jim McNeely