Export sequence of pictures as quicktime movie

Lynn Saults jssaults at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 12:04:28 EDT 2008

On Sep 16, 2008, at 4:15 AM, Mark Schonewille wrote:

> Perhaps not exactly what you have in mind, but you could use a
> screen recorder to record the animation into a QuickTime movie.
> Here's a screen recorder created with Revolution: <http://
> snapper.economy-x-talk.com>.
Snapper is not working like I'd hoped, at least with my primitive
eMac. The problem seems to be that the display is not always fully
rendered for the screen 'snap', so that the image sometimes is
incomplete. Too bad, because this could be an easy way to accomplish
what I need to do. I will borrow a much more capable Mac and try
again. However, it looks like exporting snapshots from Revolution and
then creating a qt movie from the saved images might be the most
reliable way to render the sequence of images as a qt movie. I'm open
to suggestions about the best way to create a qt movie from the saved
snapshot images.

Scott Saults
Research Associate
Department of Psychological Sciences