selection question

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Sep 15 17:30:25 EDT 2008

Hi Jim,

I can't tell you why the selectionChanged message isn't sent but I can
provide you with a simple solution.

-- in field
on selectionChanged
   doLotsOfStuff
end selectionChanged

-- in field
on doLotsOfStuff
   --do lots of stuff
end doLotsOfStuff

-- in slider
on mouseUp
   select line (the thumbPos of me) of fld "Your Table Field"
   send "doLotsOfStuff" to fld "Your Table Field"
end mouseUp

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille