revCopyFile/revCopyFolder weirdness!

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Mon Sep 15 10:16:44 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I'm using RunRev 2.8.1.472 on a Mac and I'm having problems with the
following code:

put "/Documents/Test/TestApp.app" into mySourcePath
put "/Volumes/TestVol/Folder/" into myDestPath

revCopyFile  mySourcePath, myDestPath
put the result into myResult

When I run this I get an "execution error" in myResult

It's weird because if do a "there is a folder"/"there is a file" on
the paths, they report true. Also, if I change the destination path
to /Users/Dave/Desktop/" then it works ok.

I've also tried adding and removing the trailing "/" on the paths
(which sometimes seems to matter).

I've tried copying the file manually in the finder and this works fine.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to solve this problem? I want to
copy an application bundle file from the HD to a mounted image.

All the Best
Dave