QT: How do you move image's at random position?

Henk van der Velden henk at iglow-media.nl
Mon Sep 15 03:04:52 EDT 2008

Hi William,

So every image has a 'right' place and if it is dropped somewhere
else it moves automatically to the right place?

In that case you could attach a custom property to every image with
the target location, and then have a general (card / stack) script
perform a check after a dragrelease: is the image where it should be,
and if not, move it there.

Kind regards,

Henk
Henk v.d. Velden