New to Rev & Use-Rev List - Some Questions - RevMentor

Mark Srebnik msrebnik at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 14 00:20:15 EDT 2008

Thanks for the welcome and advice, Thomas!

Understand your point about developing on one platform right now...

However, what about doing the opposite approach...if I go with Studio, get
the Windows version so that I can practice on my P1610 when I have time
during the day and then run Rev in Windows through Parallels on my Mac at
home and then save out a Mac app and test it in OSX....this way I can
practice everywhere I am...otherwise, I can only practice at home with my
current setup...

Good ideas about learning and docs...

Thanks,

Mark