Rev 3.0 problems

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Fri Sep 12 19:42:39 EDT 2008

On 13 Sep 2008, at 01:25, Peter Brigham wrote:

> 1) In the new script editor, right-clicking/control-clicking on a
> function or handler hame is supposed to open a script editor panel
> for that function/handler ...

I never used this, and when I tried it right now, it never seems to do
that, I always get the context menu popup, can you explain this with a
bit more details?

> 2) ...  Now, it opens the script editor but also passes the
> mouseup ... Whether yes or no to that question, any pointers on how
> I can block the "pass mouseup" in the rev scripts? ...

I'd say "yes or no" is an issue, as I often use this, and it never
just passes mouseUp's on for me (though it did in some betas for 2.9),
maybe there's some plugin installed, or an edit you made to the ide
that causes this?

sorry for not helping :(
Bjoernke

--