Invisible volume slider on audio player

Jim Schaubeck schaubeck at mac.com
Fri Sep 12 01:00:29 EDT 2008

Thanks for the response Chipp,
I have QT installed and I just upgraded to 7.5.5 to make sure.  I still have
the problem (if it helps, these are all wav files).  However, I may not be
*using* QT in runrev (I don't really know how I would find out) but I do
have it and launched it successfully.  This raises another question.  How
would it work on Linux systems without QT?  I'm writing the runrev app with
XP but I will deploy it on a ALIX 3c3 card with imedia Linux.  I can live
without the volume adjust as I can script that but I can't live without the
audio players.  They allow me to play more than one sound simultaneously.

Jim...