Using arrow keys to move from card to card

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Thu Sep 11 21:24:18 EDT 2008

I figured as much, but no one else had responded today. If I had the
same problem, I think I'd create a new cd 10 - just like 9 or 11 - and
move everything from the existing 10 to the new one. I realize that
may not be as easy as one might think, but it might be worth trying.
What kind of stuff is on cd 10? Do this with HC would be much easier
than with RR I suspect, but I'd be checking out the clone card command
in RR.

Good luck,

Joe Wilkins