Zipping an application package by script

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Sep 11 19:04:00 EDT 2008

On Sep 11, 2008, at 6:55 PM, Stephen Barncard wrote:

> 3. Sorry, Trevor, I couldn't get your 'all in Rev' code to work yet
> in 3.0 as Rev crashed immediately* on calling it and have not gotten
> down to debugging it yet.  Shouldn't be that hard to check out; it's
> all well written and self-documented.  This would still be useful to
> me in creating an archive with a list or partial contents.

If you find out what causes the crash let me know. I haven't had any
problems with it in 2.9 or 3.0 but I've always used the handlers under
controlled conditions. I would start by checking that
revZipOpenArchive is working before you pass the archive folder to the
functions.

Regards,

--
Trevor DeVore