Re-2: Mirye Monthly Release: Mirye RevCamp Issue 809

runrev260805 at m-r-d.de runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Thu Sep 11 16:43:58 EDT 2008

Hi,

even if its only one letter per month. If everyone on this list would send only one newsletter a month, then it this would make me nervous.
And how can you avoid that others will do the same
?
I am allways interested in information/adverts about tools for revolution or things made with revolution. I also understand, that Mirye wants to inform about  advantages, if one buys runrev products from them. And its okay for me, if they send an one time information about it (as they have already done), but not regulary, because this does not belong to a list which is called use-revolution.

But thats only my two pennies (cents) worth.

Regards,

Matthias